Enter to win an iPad Mini
Sign up for AutoPay today and you’ll be entered to win an iPad Mini, from now until January 2, 2019
AutoPay, also known as Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) option is a convenient way that simplifies the method of paying your electric bill. When you sign up for EFT, Delaware County Electric Cooperative will automatically deduct your monthly bill amount from your checking account, savings account, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover. This deduction will be on the 5th of each month. You will still receive monthly statements by mail or email showing your kilowatts-hour usage and the amount due.
MORE BENEFITS OF AUTOPAY:
- Saves you time: No more check writing, stamps/mailing envelopes
- Save money: Stamps are getting expensive!
- Environmental benefits-less paper. No mailed paper checks
- Reduces Identity theft potential: Paper checks with personal information get lost in the mail and sometimes find their way into hands of bad people. AutoPay reduces risk substantially.
- Helps business be able to spend more time on quality service
Rules and Restrictions for iPad Mini Giveaway Sweepstakes
- MUST be active Delaware County Electric Cooperative Member
- Member MUST enroll in autopay online at https://dce.smarthub.coop
- Member MUST not have any returned items to DCEC for non-sufficient funds, stop payment or closed account. Additional bank fees and DCEC’s returned item fees may also apply
- Member MUST remain enrolled in autopay for a full 12 months
- Member MUST agree to terms and conditions listed below
How do I Enter to win?
Member MUST enroll in autopay online at https://dce.smarthub.coop
Rules & Restrictions
The Cooperative will make a good faith effort to contact members if a member's automated payment is rejected by the member's financial institution. If a member's automated payment is rejected during two consecutive months, the member will be removed from the automated payment program. The member would then be required to pay their bill using other available payment methods such as paying online, by phone, by mailing a check, or by coming to the Cooperative's office.
- Responsibility of member to update banking information via SmartHub as applicable (expired cc, closed account, etc)
- DCEC’s inability to draft due to outdated or incorrect banking information may result in additional fees and disconnect policies apply
- When dishonored payments are returned, the member will be notified by a letter, requesting that the dishonored payment plus a $20.00 handling charge be paid within ten days and all bank penalties, if any shall be applied. If the dishonored payment is not taken care of after ten days, the service shall be disconnected.
January 2, 2019
Grand Prize: An Apple iPad Mini
Additional Policies and Regulations